They all have very nice thought out post and I learn alot from reading them
1. What is your preference? Whole beans or ground? Whole Beans, If ground ground for a french press
2. What kind of coffees do you enjoy? A rich, bold roast; a light, fresh one, or something in between? Leaded or non? Leaded I like Mocha flavored and a rich bold taste
3. If you were headed out right now to buy some coffee for the house, what would you be picking up?Depends on the mood and what I am eating with it. I love the new skinny mochas at Starbucks.
4. Do you drink for caffeine, pleasure, or both? Both
5. Do you enjoy flavored coffees? How about add-ins or flavored creamers? I love both even ones with Liqueur
6. A large, lovely mug or a small, dainty cup? A large lovely Mug
7. Describe your perfect cup - not JUST the coffee, but how you'd enjoy it! I would love it at the beach or in the Pocono Mts. outside on the deck relaxing or talking to my family, both places I have family and extended family there.
8. You're sitting down to enjoy a nice cup in the local coffee shop, knitting bag in hand, iPod all tuned up - or maybe you're there with a few friends for knit night! What treat do you pick up to enjoy with your coffee? A sweet, rich brownie, or something more healthy? How about a salty treat? What goes best with that great cup and company? I am tiring to lose weight so I would choose something healthy
1. Do you knit or crochet? Knit
2. What are your favorite types of yarns to work with? I love soft to the touch tarn. I love wool
3. What do you have on the needles (or hook!) right now? Leg warmers for my little Diva, I am starting a shawl, and I have a pettern for a sweater coming. Yes I an tring a sweater never made something to wear.
4. What are your favorite colors in yarns? What about those that you'd never find in your stash?
I love deep rich colors, I have also started to like yellow. Purple red and greens pinks the list goes on. I just love getting new yarn!!!!!!!!
5. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using? Any you just detest? I love my knit pick needles I do not really like the Denise circular needles
6. Are there any particular notions you absolute do NOT need? Some of us swap a lot - are you sure that you have enough tape measures to last your lifetime? Enough stitch markers to mark every stitch of a 10 foot wide afghan? I need Double pointed needles I have sixes thats all. I need stich makers for larger needles
7. You walk into the yarn shop and have exactly and only enough money to purchase 2 skeins of yarn in their 2 for 20 special they have going..The choices are a soft, thick cotton/viscose blend in your favorite colors, slightly variegated..a beautiful sock yarn that's just squishy and sproingy in your hands.. a soft, worsted weight wool like malabrigo.. and a lovely bamboo blend with colors to just die for. Which do you walk out the door with? a soft worsted weight wool
1. We're starting sign-ups on the first day of Spring - is it already truly Spring-like where you are? Some days are some day not so springy
2. What's your favorite spring flower? Do you have one? Tulips I love them sooooooo much.
3. What do you most look forward to about springtime? Free Ritas water ice TODay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. They've predicted a gorgeous day tomorrow - Sunny and about 65 with a nice breeze - how do you spend your day? Going out side with kids and take a walk.
5. The day after, it's going to be cooler and pouring down rain - does that impact your mood? How do you spend that day? what helps cheer you up? We just had a whole day of rain and I makes you not want to do anything. Put on good music and dance with the kids.
Odds n Ends
1. Do you collect anything BESIDES yarn and needles? Willow tree
2. Are you allergic to anything? no
3. Do you have pets? no
4. Is this your first swap, or are you an old pro? What are the last 2 swaps you participated in? I did the winter doldrums dishcloth swap, and the hot cocoa swap
5. List 3 of your favorite blogs - craft related or not - and tell us why you love them.