1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long?knit 12 years on and off, now I am back on
2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook?my knit pick circular and bamboo
3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand? I like just about anything
4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't? I am just starting with cottons. So I am up to tiring any brand
5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts? I use them and give them away.
6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike? I do not like bright yellow or neon colors. My favorite is dark reds, dark purple, dark green
7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in?Kitchen anything goes till it is redone and who knows when that will happen. Bathroom dark green and dark purple
8. What are your favorite scents around the house? I love fruit scents many flowery scents make me sneeze
9. What is your very favorite thing about summer? I love the beach and the mountians and spending time on outing with my family and friends
10. What is your least favorite thing about summer?
11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower? either one
12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath? fruity scents any kind
13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern? I do not have one I just keep tiring new ones all the time.
14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty? Salty, but I am on weight watchers so my treat right now is Mr Salty's chocolate covered pretzels YUMMMMMMM!!!!!
15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather? I love hot weather. I would spend it in the pool with my kids
16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting?
17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!) willow tree, picture frames i love modern ones the most
18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID! sariesta
19. Do you have any allergies?just seasonal
20. Do you have any pets?just all our neighbors dogs who like our yard
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Posted by Knitting Keep Me sane at 10:20 PM