Friday, November 16, 2007

Randy's Team Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My step son's team won the Bux-Mont championship!!!!!!!! They are now in the regional playoffs they might be heading to Florida and play at Disney World!!!!!!! My husband and my son are so excited. i am so proud. Even though I did not give birth to him I am so excited when he makes wonderful accomplishments like this one. He is an awesome kid very loving and heading into the tween years which I believe will be a test run for my husband and my self for our next three. It is so hard being the first one( sorry Heather you were the experiment) and then the last one you are tired and they get away with a lot.

So lets all hope that the Quakertown Panthers win this weekend and go to the last game of the regionals and the boys get to go to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!


GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

YEAH RANDY!!!!
We Love you!