Thursday, November 1, 2007

Last Question for FFBE

How was your experience in the exchange?
My experience was wonderful. I have looked at everyones blogs a least once and they are amazing knitters. I have also made two new friends in this swap Cheryl W. and Cathy wonderful women!!!!! I have told a lot of people about this exchange and how wonerful it was.



Did you enjoy the folks you met? YES I DID!!!!!!!!! Everyone was so wonderful that I came in contact with.



Did you just love the bag you received? I love it!!!!!!!!!! I was spoiled so well and the bag could not be more perfect for me!!!!!!


Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved! I want to just say keep doing what you did on this one. The only thing I think would be neat is if we could post on the blog so if you need to get in touch with someone or if you have a question.


I just want to say you are all wonderful women!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jopal said...

Glad this swap went smotther than the last!