Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fall Felted Bag Exchange

Okay so here’s the questionnaire for this round! Please post this on your blog no later than August 27Th! Keep in mind that the more complete you are, the more it helps your pal begin to get to know you and make a bag that you'll truly enjoy!


1)How long have you been knitting or crocheting? How did you learn? or from whom?
I have been Knitting for 5 years on and off and really got into it in the last year and half. i learned from my mother.

What was your first felted object, and why did you decide to try felting? The yarn and pattern my mother got me for Christmas because i kept showing interest but was to scared to try it on my own.

What are your favorite colors? Any you hate? I love deep rich colors not a big pastel lover. I do not car for bright yellow or orange. I love red and green purple.

What are your favorite styles\types of bags? (Long straps? Short handles? Handbags? Totes? Embellished? Plain? Include links to patterns or photos if you’d like – give your pal an idea of what you enjoy!) I like handle or straps I can put on my shoulder I have four children so I need my hands for them. I like handbags and totes. I do not like the large flower embellishments, but I do like buttons, and I love a crazy liner inside my totes.


What handbag or bag are you carrying today? Do you use a separate bag to carry your knitting? I am caring a handbag and i do use a separate bag for my knitting but have not found one I really like. I also carry a diaper bag every where I go.


What other things do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? I would love to learn to crochet, but I do not have anyone to teach me.
What sort of needles do you enjoy working with? (straights vs circs, bamboo vs aluminum)I love knitting on the round. i have a set of plastic ones now, but they sometimes fall apart, I have tried my mother bamboo ones they were very nice.

What’s one project you’ve not yet tried but are dying to make?I would love to try socks and felt a hat.Just have not had the guts to try it.

What’s one yarn you’ve not yet tried but are dying to work with? I mostly work with wool and cotton. I would like to try this suede yarn JoAnn told me she used for her tote in the international exchange.

What other hobbies do you have? Do you spin? Sew? Garden?I am tiring to garden but my father did not hand down his green thumb and is no longer with us to help me. i love to cook and bake, that is what I went to school for.

Besides yarn, do you collect anything? I love willow tree figures, I love funky necklaces and earrings.

What kind of goodies do you enjoy? Sweets? Salty? Anything you hate or are allergic to? Both sweet and salty. I love them together also chocolate covered pretzels or any type of chocolate my favorite hands down is Godiva dark chocolate. I also love but do not keep in my house all the time is salted peanuts can eat a whole jar. Thought of another one gum drops or Swedish fish.


Do you have any kiddos? (Furry kind count!)I four wonderful active children. Randy 11, Rachel 5, Elizabeth 2 1/2, and William 1 1/2 months.

What kind of project best personifies you and why? I like to felt items an I love bags of any kind I have always changed my handbags often. Also I love making items for people and see thier faces when you present them with it.

What is your favorite part of Autumn? You can also share a special Autumn memory if you'd prefer! I love Autumn because of all the colors and My birthday is in October. And the weather is just perfect warm day and cool nights. i am not complaining to my DH that it is cold.

Tell us 3 things you would do if you won 10 million dollars in the lottery.
1)I would buy a new house

2) I would tale my family on a wonderful vacation

3)put money away for retirement

4)and for the kids college

1 comment:

jopal said...

WELCOME TO BLOGGING!
I HAVE HAD MY BLOG SINCE JULY AND ALSO STARTED IT BECAUSE OF A SWAP!
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS EXCHANGE.