Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Have Started My Bag

Well I have gotten my yarn and I have started to knit. I was so excited to find out that I have a small yarn shop in my backyard and did not even know. I was so excited!!!!. She was a very nice women who owns it I think and she helped me out alot; and she did not care that I had my children with me(they can be a handful, but I love them alot.

I will post a picture as soon as I get a camera. Hopefully soon.

That is all for now I have to feed William or he will get very upset since he is only two months old (I can not get over how fast they grow) my oldest daughter just started kindergarden and my stepson is in 6th garde Wow were does the time go.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on winning the first contest on FFBE! You'll have to post what you won.

Oh, I posted pictures of your purse on the International Tote Exchange for you too. I was late in getting it done do to our move but it's done now.

Take care of those little ones!