Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Little Sad News

My Mother is going through a hard time right now. My Dad past away seven years ago and it always hits her hard. I try to keep busy so I do not get down. I hate feeling that way. We all miss him so much.

I would have loved my children soooooo much and spoiled them more than my mother does. He was an awesome man and everyone in our family miss him every day.

So if you read this say a little prayer for my family to make it hurt a little less on Friday. Also that my mother has an alright day. Maybe if she gets to see the kids she will be fine.

So that is enough of being down until next year.

Love Sarah

1 comment:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Sarah my prayers and thoughts are with you, your Mom and the whole family. I can relate to your pain, as I lost my Mom unexpectedly almost 6 years ago. There are times my Dad seems very down and it breaks my heart..

Love and Hugs~