Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Scattergories MEME

Anyone want to join me? Let me know and I'll come over to your blog to see!Scattergories MEME

The rules are: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers! So join in the fun...


My name: Sarah
1. Famous Singer:
2. Four letter word: Stew
3. Street: Seventh
4. Color: Steal Grey
5. Gifts/Presents: scarfs
6. Vehicle: Sedan
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Spoons
8. Boy's Name: Sammy
9. Girl's Name: Sally
10. Movie Title:
11. Drink: sloe Gin Fizz
12. Occupation: Seamstress
13. Celebrity: sally Field
14. Magazine: Seventeen
15. U.S. City: Savavnaha
16. Pro Sports: Steelers (sorry to my family I know I am in Eagles country
17. Fruit: Seedless grapes
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Split my pants
19. Something You Throw Away: Stinky Diapers
20. Things You Shout: Stop!!!!
21. Cartoon Character: Sponge Bob

TAG! If you're reading this and want to Participate, then you're tagged! It's fun to do!

2 comments:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

I'm in!

That was fun :O)

Claudia said...

This is great! I love the things you chose! :)