Monday, October 15, 2007





I have gotten my bag and box of goodies. i have been so spoiled.Cathy from Ohio made me a wonderful goldenrod and brown tote. i love it!!!!!!!! I had to take it off my shoulder to take the picture. Also I received it on my birthday!!!!!! What an awesome surprise.

Cathy also sent me three types of flavored coffee you only see one in the picture because I have brewed the other two already and getting ready to have so tea. The handmade soap smells wonderful and I am hiding it from my five year old daughter because she sniffed that out right away. I also got a pattern and yarn to make a bag in RED!!!!!!!! I love the color red but have never had a red bag can not wait to make it. My 3 kids are also fighting over the hot chocolate and sorry to tell them I am drinking that also.

I had such a good time on this exchange. Thank you Joanne for telling me about it. I can not wait for the next on!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CATHY from OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

You my friend are Very Welcome!

jopal said...

What a great bag! I am so glad you had a good time with this swap! Can't wait for the next one!

Shawnee said...

What a cool bag -- that pattern looks so intricate. Enjoy!