Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dish Cloth exchange

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Knit

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Have not made a lot of them but I use circular on almost all my projects

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I am not sure as I have only made two and my mother gave me the yarn.

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Greens for the bathroom w/ light purple accents, kitchen boring white(want to change it soon)

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?Favorite Red and Purple Least Favorite: Yellow and Orange

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?Depends on the day

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?Go on a play date so myself and my children have something to do together

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? I love chocolate covered Pretzels (dark chocolate) or my newest obsession is chocolate covered espresso beans awesome =)

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? All Three, Love them all

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I would go somewhere warm and bask in the sun with my knitting and frozen beverage

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? no

No comments: