Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hot Cocoa Swap Question

This weeks topic:

What is your most memorable vacation? Where did you go? What made it memorable?

I have two. The first one is a trip my DH and I took to San Diego w/o kids (My wonderful sister watched our kids so nice of them). We had such a wonderful time just the two of use enjoying each other doing things we enjoyed and not having the kids saying I'm Bored!!!! They were not bored they were playing with their cousins.

The other one is all the vacations I took as a child. My parents always made them so much fun. We went to the Pocono Mountains and then Carolina Beach NC. We had so much fun as a family. Even with my father gone we still have those wonderful memories. And now I include my mother in our families memories of vacation and we all love having her with us and missed her last year.

No comments: