1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? I love it in a big mu made with milk (not good for the waist line but tasty)
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Both depends on mood
1. What is your favorite type of yarn:I love the bamboo i just got for christmas and patons merino wool and open to tiring new ones all the time In what colors? I love dark deep rich colors Reds Greens Purples blues , I really like any color just not big on pastels
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?Knit
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?Knit picks
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?I am on the look out for good cable needles
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) mini felted wallet very fast
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Go skiing with my kids. We just went away this weekend with them it is so cool watching them get better. My three year old was going down the mountian soo cool I was such a proud mama:) :) of all my kids
2. What is your favorite animal?Puppy
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?not to bad I like the winter
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Have Hot cocoa and get away with the family for the week end
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? Going back to my inlaws cabin on the weekends so all the cousins can get together.
6. What are your favorite treat? I found my new passion chocoltae covered coffee beans love them!!!!
7. What is your favorite board game?Have to many to name all. love clue,life,yatzee,scatagories,taboo the list goes on.
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?I have four kids. 11 year old boy,5 1/2 year old girl,3 year old girl,and6 month old boy.
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? no
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Posted by Knitting Keep Me sane at 8:43 PM